Wednesday’s at 6:30 pm.
Expressions of interest are invited.
This 4 week program will introduce you to sequences of asana-s or body movements in a small group; so that you are familiar with them before joining a regular class on the timetable.
This is an offer for people who wish to start their yoga here at Agama Yoga Centre before a Beginner Course starts next term.
– The classes will introduce you to the principles of practice that keep you safe when going to class.
– Students will become familiar with key postures.
– The connection of breath with movement.
– Experience how yoga can improve well being, increase strength, flexibility and energy, bring balance and calm the mind.
– Become familiar with the idea of the breath as the means to move energy in the body.
– Realize the importance of the spine as the main reference point for both movement and stillness.
– Realize the importance of rest, allowing musculature to return to balance.
– Allow the effects of the practice to emerge.
– “Being” rather than “doing” .
– To learn how to delink from practice and re-link to the next activity.
Cost: Class pass
Bookings are essential: Minimum 5 students required to start the program.
Contact: E: Agama Info and Bookings or M: 0439 358 021