Yoga Therapy Taster in the tradition of T. Krishnamacharya. Proposed dates: Monday 19 June – Sunday 25 June 2017
Expressions of interest are invited.
This Taster has been designed for experienced teachers who have been considering postgraduate therapeutic study. It
is the first module of our yoga therapy course, which will provide you with important information and an insight into
the commitment required to complete our course.
WEEK LONG ‘TASTER’ WILL INTRODUCE
• yoga’s four step model in healing
• how to structure and evolve healing practices
• asana & pranayama practices
• guided observation sessions
• case studies from Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram
Faculty members on this Taster will include senior Yoga Therapists from Agama Yoga Centre, Melbourne & Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai, India
Contact: E: Agama Info and Bookings or M: 0439 358 021