Prevention is better than cure. Yoga therapy at the KYM.
Practice 7:00am-8:00am, then Presentations and Workshops 9:00am – 5.45pm. 24-25 June
We welcome Ms Sangeetha Kannan, Yoga Therapist from the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, to share her experience of her work at the KYM, personalizing home practices.
Also sharing their experience: Caroline Stuart Anatomy for Yoga in Byron Bay NSW; Louise Godfrey Sri Yoga and Meditation in Brighton Vic, and Beverly McCulloch, Healing Heart Yoga, Old Bar, NSW.
The weekend program which is open to both Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists, will showcase:
• Our ‘parent centre’ the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, one of the first Yoga Therapy Clinics, established in 1976 by TKV Desikachar
• The model of Cakra-s, their role in health & wellbeing
• Exploration of the concepts of curing / healing
• Structural and energetic case studies
• Pathology of common problems with knees and shoulders, observation and application workshops
Investment: ½ day $65 | 1 day $100 | 1 ½ days $150 | 2 days $180
Bookings are essential:
Contact: E: Agama Info and Bookings or M: 0439 358 021